Friday 25 March 2011

PAYDAY BUYS

PAY DAY CAME AND MONEY WAS SPENT
Of course sticking to my 'Only for Holiday' rule, everything is a justified purchase for summer and my hollie-berries
HnM has a ridiculous amount of pretty things at the moment, definitely a shop I need to stay clear of in order to save some money!
All of the above - HnM
Grey Maxi Skirt - £12.99
Leopard Print Cami - £7.99
Fringe Cropped Top - £12.99
Bikini - Top £9.99 Bottoms £7.99
















Another update - I got my hair cut this week, and in order for my hair to grow in a different style, I have to get the only hair I really have even shorter to join the other :( VERY SHORRRRRT

3 comments:

  1. i was totally in H&M for like two hours today! i did not see you, i also went wild and put shit loads of reserve for tomorrow haha bad to the muda fuckin boneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    www.dlvb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a trip to the metro centre
    nandos and everything!mmmmm
    I had to refrain from buying more,I hate saving for holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is lusssssssh.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete