Thursday 26 January 2012

Last night me and the girls went for cocktails at As You Like It - Newcastle, to celebrate a 21st
It was the pre pre night out cocktails..
Tonight is the main celebration which will go down a treat!
Today was spent in doing further work for Newcastle Fashion Week, with a cheeky break in Starbucks to keep us going
Whilst traipsing all the retailers I came across the Kurt Geiger sale, and bagged myself a beautiful thick grey scarf and make-up bag - and also got myself a bargain in Boots £15 for both my LA ROCHE-POSAY items

Dress River Island, Boots Zara

ALSO ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY FOR BOTH WORK EXPERIENCE AND APPLY TO SHOWCASE YOUR DESIGNS FOR FASHION FRONT ROW EVENT - NEWCASTLE FASHION WEEK - EMAIL ME AT jessfashionfrontrow@hotmail.co.uk or jessica-robertson@live.com FOR MORE INFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment