Tuesday 1 March 2011

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

I am seriously addicted to all things Kardashian!
NEED to get my hands on this book


On my travels to NYC I obviously had to set my eyes on the Dash store
Even a huge que outside, just to look inside did not stop me.
Coming from the UK, we British are abit behind on the live stream and channel E! had only just shown the first episode of Kourtney and Kim take New York, so I was very intrigued to what the Dash store was going to be like.. happy to know when I got home to continue with the series I could say to myself "Ohhhhhh I have been there!"
Inside I found myself at the till side, reading the Kardashian Konfidential propped up on the side to view as unfortunately I could not afford anything else as it was my last day in the big apple and all my dollars were spent elsewhere.
Of course the 'Dash Dolls' were gorgeous girls, portraying the Kardashian standards and the garments surrounding were everything you could see the sisters wearing. The store really was all over Kardashian. I was well satisfied.

PLAN FOR NEXT SNAPINDEX POST: NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment