Wednesday 2 March 2011

Lady Gaga to model in Mugler runway show

While driving to uni today, the radio announced Gaga to walk a runway!
This I had to google. My findings:

The takeover of Thierry Mugler's runway presentations by Lady Gaga and her stylist Nicola Formichetti has come full circle with Gaga confirming via Twitter that she will walk in the show on March 2 at 9:30pm CET.
The tweet reads: "I'm making my debut as a runway model, walking in the MUGLER PARIS FASHIONSHOW 3/2. I directed the show music, previewing Government Hooker," with "previewing" meaning that the singer will premiere a never-heard-before track during the show.
LINK: http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG8356684/Lady-Gaga-to-take-to-Paris-catwalk-for-Thierry-Mugler-show.html



Also today realised my magazine pile is actually taller than my bed!
(Also featured in this cam shot, my outfit for tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment