Wednesday 9 March 2011

Shades of Summer


Me having no money (also trying to save)
+
Topshop bringing out their hot trends for summer
=
A  seriously depressed/penniless girl!

Two trends I'm seriously loving for this Spring/Summer have got to be Fringing and Crochet..these two are so beautifully perfect for summer and definitely ones to wear.  A must have for your suitcase!
Notice they are both of a pale shade, creams/nudes/browns are top of my list for this summer as with two holidays on my calendar I'm planning on getting myself super tanned, which these two will certainly compliment very nicely don't you think!


Also another note: I am now a proud member of my University gym! Something that to be honest was never high on my top list of priorities, but with such motivated friends I found myself jumping on the bandwagon. And I have to say I'm enjoying it... maybe that's just because I'm with my friends and my ipod, or the aspirational thoughts of being all toned, slim and body ready for this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment