Thursday 12 January 2012









Belated Barcelona Post
These are from the boys i-phone, I'm yet to sit and look through the millions of snaps I took on my camera to see what ones are lucky enough to be posted on here for you all to see.
These snaps show the outfits I wore throughout the few days we were there
If you can remember I went to Barcelona back in early November, a present from myself to the boy for his 21st birthday
Barcelona was a beautiful city, and I would love to go back for a longer period next time!
We went in November thinking it would be abit chilly, maybe we are just so used to the Northern British weather, but it was surprising warm and I would recommend flat comfortable shoes, shopping + sight seeing in the space of two days = LOTS of walking

Leather Dress Primark, Sequin Top H&M, Leather trouser Topshop, Shoes Topshop, Converse Trainers, Alexandra Wang Bag (Phoebes)

No comments:

Post a Comment